New Orleans Souvenirs
A little bit of New Orleans every day for your home or business! A great addition to any table, versatile New Orleans Souvenirs are water resistant, food-safe and 100% recyclable (#5 PP) eco-friendly plastic mats designed to reduce noise while adding beauty and protection to any surface. And, New Orleans Souvenirs wipe clean with a damp cloth and will not separate like laminated mats providing many years of enjoyment and functional use as placemats, cutting mats and anywhere you need to protect your fine furniture or provide a clean, hygienic surface on the go.
Bright of America® produces the world’s finest custom printed placemats, tablemats and countermats since 1968 and is a registered trademark in the USA for printed placemats. Our Brightline PolyPro™ Mats are printed on translucent or solid color polypropylene recyclable material in vibrant UV color and protect surfaces from spills, heat, cold, scratches, drink circles and other messes while adding a touch of color and design. Using a 4-color process UV printing technology, we print scenic photography, logos, fine art, seasonal and everyday graphics, inspirational messages, educational content and advertising themes with graphic images reproduced more vividly than paper. Custom printed placemats are perfect for businesses, restaurants, resorts, schools, clubs, special events, churches, scenic attraction souvenirs, fundraising, and advertising/promotional campaigns! Create your own or let our awesome design team lead you though the creative process for a custom, eco-friendly placemat. Check out our placemat gallery!
PLACEMAT SPECIFICATIONS & DELIVERY DETAILS
- The standard size is 12″ x 17.5″ x 0.6 mm. Other sizes available by special request.
- 100% recyclable polypropylene. Rounded corners and matte finish.
- UV printed one side or two.
- The minimum print run is 1600 pieces per design or 1000 pieces each of four designs. Other quantities by special request.
- FREE SHIPPING to one continental USA location included!
- Delivery time is 6-8 weeks. Rush orders are available by special request.
- Payment terms are 50% down with the order and 50% when completed, prior to shipping.